For many musicians, the way their instrument LOOKS is almost as important as the way the instrument SOUNDS. Being able to have a unique identity on stage is a key part of the entire experience and in most cases, the instrument your favorite musician plays is as recognizable as the musician itself.
In this four-day course, we offer you the chance to learn to paint like the professionals through hands-on experience. You will be taught the basic fundamentals you need to get high-end paint finishes on your guitars and basses.
- Learn paint booth knowledge and build options.
- Learn safety procedures and protocols.
- Guitar body prep, painting, and finishing techniques.
- Paint product knowledge.
- Become familiar with HVLP tools of the trade.
- Learn the basic fundamentals you’ll need to set up and structure your own paint business.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Two Consecutive Weekends (4 Total Days)|
|Course Time(s):||10:00am – 5:00pm|