The bassist is the undisputed champion when it comes to holding down the rhythm, the groove, and the low end for almost any type of musical act; and their bass guitar is a true extension of the players’ ability and talent. Understanding the inner workings of a bass guitar allows the player to take a more active role in the development of their sound and be able to troubleshoot technical issues when they arise on stage or off.
In this course, the students will get to assemble a bass guitar from a variety of classic body styles, install picks-ups, tuners and more. Gain an understanding of how each piece comes together to create the finished product and the mechanics behind it.
- Build your very own custom bass guitar.
- Learn proper soldering techniques.
- Learn the concepts of sound creation and manipulation.
- Learn signal flow and guitar wiring.
- Food and beverages will be provided.
- Course Schedule and Pricing.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Two Consecutive Days (14 Hours Total)|
|Course Day(s):||June 27th & 28th, 2020|
|Course Time(s):||10:00am – 5:00pm|