Guitar effects pedals, also known as “stomp-boxes,” are a useful tool in the guitar player’s toolbox for tone shaping. They are foot-pedal boxes that provide a variety of sound effects for the guitar to help to diversify the overall scope and range of the player’s tone and sound. Understanding the inner workings of an effect pedal as well as the options available allows for the player to take a more active role in the development of their sound and be able to troubleshoot technical issues when they arise on stage or off.
In this course, the students will get to assemble their very own Tube Screamer effect pedal. By taking this hands-on approach the student will get to touch each part of the pedal as well as learn how it contributes to the whole working device.
- Build your very own custom Tube Screamer effect pedal.
- Learn about the different kinds of effects pedals on the market.
- Learn the basic components and signal path of an effect pedal.
- Learn to troubleshoot real-world problems with the equipment.
- Learn the concepts of sound creation and manipulation to create personalized sounds and or settings.
- Learn proper soldering techniques.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||One Day (8 Hours Total)|
|Course Day(s):||February 20th, 2021|
|Course Time(s):||10:00am – 6:00pm|