For many musicians, the way their instrument LOOKS is almost as important as the way the instrument SOUNDS. Being able to have a unique identity on stage is a key part of the entire experience and in most cases, the instrument your favorite musician plays is as recognizable as the musician itself.
In this four day course, we offer you the chance to learn to paint like the professionals through hands-on experience. You will be taught the basic fundamentals you need to get high-end paint finishes on your guitars and basses.
- Learn paint booth knowledge and build options.
- Learn safety procedures and protocols.
- Guitar body prep, painting, and finishing techniques.
- Paint product knowledge.
- Become familiar with HVLP tools of the trade.
- Learn the basic fundamentals you’ll need to set up and structure your own paint business.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Two Consecutive Weekends (4 Total Days)|
|Course Day(s):||January 23rd – 24th & January 30th – 31st, 2020|
|Course Time(s):||10:00am – 5:00pm|