Proper care of your stringed instrument is paramount to the longevity of overall performance. In this course, students will learn to identify the needs and benefits of caring for your Floyd Rose-equipped guitar. You will get the chance to apply what you are being taught to your own guitar in a small class environment and be able to take with you the tricks and tips for making the setup process a breeze.
- Learn basic care and maintenance of stringed instruments.
- Learn basic components and signal path in a guitar/bass.
- Inspection of hardware and addressing points of expected wear.
- Proper stringing techniques.
- Floating and balancing the bridge.
- Mechanical breakdown of the bridge and proper intonation procedures.
- Best practices on fine-tuning system adjustment.
- Locking nut breakdown and function.
- Addressing nut action and how to set string retainer(when applicable).
- Get the chance to set up your own instrument.
- Geared toward the hobbyist or working musician.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Four Hours|
|Course Day(s):||November 7th, 2021|
|Course Time(s):||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Course Sign-Up:||Register on Eventbrite|