How does your guitar work? Where does the sound come from? Is it science or magic?
In this course, students will learn to identify the different components and parts in a basic guitar circuit and how they work. Discover how a guitar produces sound and how the components work together to create those sounds.
- Learn the basic components and signal path in a guitar.
- Learn basic soldering and safety techniques.
- Learn to read schematic symbols and diagrams.
- Troubleshooting and repair of guitar circuits.
- Proper use of tools and reading a multimeter.
- Geared toward the hobbyist or working musician.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Four Hours|
|Course Day(s):||June 25th, 2023|
|Course Time(s):||1:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Course Sign-Up:||Register on Eventbrite|