Proper care, understanding, and maintenance of your snare drum is the stepping stone to creating “your sound” and how it relates to the rest of a player’s drum kit.
In this course, students will learn to identify the needs and benefits of caring for your snare drum. You will get the chance to apply what you are being taught to your own instrument in this small class environment.
- Learn basic care & maintenance of a snare drum.
- Learn a variety of drum tuning techniques.
- Learn about head selection and ergonomics.
- Get the chance to tune your own snare drum.
- Geared toward the hobbyist or working musician.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||Three (3) Hours|
|Course Time(s):||7:00pm – 10:00pm|