Every guitarist looks to have their own fingerprint or signature on the songs they play and inside of the bands they work with. Understanding how the guitar sound/signal can be manipulated, improved, and modified to the different personalities of each song and each guitarist is integral to separating you the guitarist from the sea of all other guitarists that are out there.
In this course, the students will learn about signal flow, how different effects truly affect the overall character of the guitar’s tone, and how to combine and stack effects to develop a truly original sound.
- Understanding signal flow and how different effects pedals work.
- Learn the difference between In-line effects vs. effects loops.
- Learn how different effects enhance the guitar signal.
- Learn how pedal order affects the overall signal.
- Learn to combine effects to create individual and unique sounds.
- Troubleshooting and pedalboard creation.
Course Schedule and Pricing
|Course Length:||One Day (6 Hours Total)|
|Course Day(s):||June 19th, 2021|
|Course Time(s):||10:00am – 4:00pm|
|Course Sign-Up:||Register on Eventbrite|