Proper care of your stringed instrument is paramount to the longevity and overall performance of the instrument. In this course, students will learn to identify the needs and benefits of caring for your instrument, as well as receive step-by-step instructions on completing a professional setup.
- Learn how to care for and maintain your stringed instrument.
- Professional walkthrough of the set-up process and its benefits
- Gain knowledge on using industry-standard tools
- Learn proper restring techniques
- Adjust your truss rod and string height
- Step by step instructions on intonating your stringed instrument
- Increase the playability and functionality of your instrument
- Geared toward the hobbyist or working musician.